Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the UK Rural England Prosperity Fund (Rural Fund) proposed investment interventions and rank be noted as set out in Table 3 of report CAB3372.
2. That the list of interventions and indicative Rural Fund allocation as outlined in Table 4 of the report be noted, to be funded from the Council’s allocation of the Rural Fund.
3. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Head of Service: Economy & Communities, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Business and Culture, to take the necessary decisions and actions required to submit an investment plan and accept the allocation of funds.
4. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Head of Service: Economy & Communities to implement and administer the scheme and all related grant schemes and plans in accordance with the requirements and priorities of the prospectus and fund.
5. That a capital budget of £745,096 to be funded by the Rural Fund be approved.
6. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Head of Service: Economy & Communities, in consultation with the S151 officer, to incur capital expenditure in accordance with the requirements of the Fund.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £250,000;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Susan Robbins, Corporate Head: Economy & Community Email: email@example.com.
Report author: Susan Robbins
Publication date: 16/11/2022
Date of decision: 15/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 15/11/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 24/11/2022