Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the HRA Outturn figures for 2018/19 be approved, as detailed in Appendices 1 and 2 of the Report.
2. That the carry forward items from 2018/19 be noted and the re-forecast HRA Budget for 2019/20 as detailed in Paragraph 11.4 and Appendix 3 of the Report be approved.
3. That the Housing capital programme outturn for major works and new build developments be noted, as detailed in Paragraphs 11.7 to 11.8 and Appendices 4 & 5 of the Report.
4. That the funding of the 2019/20 HRA capital programme be approved, as detailed in Paragraph 11.10 and Appendix 6 of the Report.
5. That the re-forecast capital programme budget of £34.46m for 2019/20 be supported, as detailed in Paragraphs 11.13 and Appendix 7 of the Report.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £250,000;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Richard Burden, Housing Finance and Resources Manager Email: email@example.com.
Report author: Richard Burden
Publication date: 18/07/2019
Date of decision: 17/07/2019
Decided at meeting: 17/07/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 26/07/2019