Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That delegated authority be given to the Corporate Head of Housing, in consultation with the Strategic Director (Services) and the Cabinet Member for Housing and Asset Management, to make adjustments to the overall Maintenance, Improvement and Renewal programme as set out in Appendix 3 to the report CAB3214.
That Cabinet recommend that Council;
2. Approve the 2020/21 Housing Revenue Account budget and final forecast for 2019/20, as detailed in Appendices 1 and 2 to report CAB3214.
3. Approve a rent increase in 2020/21 in accordance with the Government’s national rent standard (September CPI + 1%) resulting in an average rent increase of 2.7%.
4. Approve capital expenditure in 2020/21 of £9.1m for the Maintenance, Improvement and Renewal programme as detailed in Appendix 3 of report CAB3214, in accordance with Financial Procedure Rule 6.4
5. Approve capital expenditure in 2020/21 of £26.91m for the New Build programme as detailed in Appendix 4 of report CAB3214, in accordance with Financial Procedure Rule 6.4.
6. Approve funding for the HRA Capital Programme, as detailed in Appendix 5 of report CAB3214, including the additional borrowing requirement.
7. Approve the HRA Financial Plan operating account extract, including annual working balances, as detailed in Appendix 6 of report CAB3214.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Richard Botham, Strategic Director: Services (Interim) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Richard Botham
Publication date: 12/02/2020
Date of decision: 12/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2020 - Cabinet