Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
That Cabinet recommends to Council:
1. The Capital Programme and Capital Programme Financing (Appendices A and B to report CAB3209) be approved.
2. The Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Policy Statement (Appendix E of report CAB3209) be approved.
3. The Prudential indicators detailed in the report CAB3209 and its appendices be approved.
4. To note that the Council may need to increase its external borrowing in 2020/21 subject to delivery of the proposed capital programme.
5. Approves IMT equipment and software expenditure (£125,000 in 2020/21) under Financial Procedure Rule 7.4 as detailed in paragraph 11.8.6 of report CAB3209.
6. Notes the requirement to ensure Members have the right knowledge and skills to undertake their governance role.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Neil Aitken, Finance Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Lisa Kirkman
Publication date: 12/02/2020
Date of decision: 12/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2020 - Cabinet