Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the General Fund Revenue Outturn and Capital Programme Outturn as set out in the report CAB3309 be noted.
2. That the transfers to/from the Major Investment Reserve and other earmarked reserves be agreed and the reserves and closing balances at 31 March 2021 be noted (as set out in appendix 2 of report CAB3309).
3. That the detailed budget allocations of the 2021/22 Homelessness Prevention Grant be agreed, shown in section 17 of report CAB3309.
4. That the revised 2021/22 capital programme detailed in appendix 5 of report CAB3309 be approved, including the removal of the Digital Signage Pilot budget as set out in paragraph 21.3 and subject to the outcome of report CAB3303 regarding Central Winchester Regeneration, elsewhere on the agenda.
5. That the revised 2021-2031 capital programme as set out in appendix 6 of report CAB3309 be noted.
Report author: Darren Kennedy
Publication date: 22/07/2021
Date of decision: 21/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 21/07/2021 - Cabinet
Date comes into force if not called in: 30/07/2021
Call-in deadline date: 29/07/2021
Current call-in Count: 0