Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the HRA Outturn figures for 2022/23 be noted as detailed in Appendices 1 and 2 of the report.
2. That the carry forward of £0.018m of HRA revenue funding from 2022-23 be approved as detailed in paragraph 11.4 of the report.
3. That the Housing capital programme outturn for Major Works and New Build be noted as detailed in paragraphs 11.5 to 11.8 and Appendices 3 & 4 of the report.
4. That the funding of the 2022/23 HRA capital programme be noted as detailed in paragraphs 11.10 & 11.11 and Appendix 5 of the report.
5. That the revised capital programme budget of £35.653m for 2023/24 be approved as detailed in paragraphs 11.12 & 11.13 and Appendices 6 & 7 of the report that takes account of potential programme slippage and the re-profiling of expected spend.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £250,000;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Liz Keys, Corporate Head of Finance & Section 151 officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Liz Keys
Publication date: 14/09/2023
Date of decision: 13/09/2023
Decided at meeting: 13/09/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 22/09/2023