Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the indicative project outline be noted and the overall work plan be agreed ahead of the Strategic Outline Case submission in December/January 2022/23.
2. That the study area for the Station Approach project, set out in paragraph 11.7 of report CAB3349, be agreed (NB replacement map of study area published in an addendum to the report).
3. That the draft development principles that will be consulted on as part of the initial communication and engagement phase set out in paragraph 11.10 of report CAB3349 be agreed.
4. That the Communications and Engagement Strategy for the Station Approach project be agreed as set out in report CAB3349/Appendix 1 to the report.
5. That the public engagement and consultation process for the Station Approach project be launched on 1 August 2022 and run to 23 October 2022.
6. That the council should continue exploring opportunities with Network Rail and London & Continental Railways (LCR) to produce a joined-up plan for the area.
7. That a cross-party reference group for the Station Approach project be established as set out in paragraph 6.2 of report CAB3349 and the finalisation of these arrangements be delegated to the Strategic Director – Place in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Asset Management.
Reason Key: Significantly effect on 2 or more wards;
Wards Affected: St Bartholomew; St Paul;
Contact: Emma Taylor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Emma Taylor
Publication date: 21/07/2022
Date of decision: 19/07/2022
Decided at meeting: 19/07/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 29/07/2022