Venue: This meeting will be held virtually and a live audio stream can be listened to via www.winchester.gov.uk.
Contact: Claire Buchanan, Senior Democratic Services Officer Tel: 01962 848 438 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Interests
To receive any disclosure of interests from Members and Officers in matters to be discussed.
Note: Councillors are reminded of their obligations to declare disclosable pecuniary interests, personal and/or prejudicial interests in accordance with legislation and the Council’s Code of Conduct.
– to note the names of members of the public wishing to speak on items for decision
Note: members of the public wishing to speak about a particular agenda item are required to register three working days in advance if they wish to speak at a Cabinet Member Decision Day. Representations from the public will normally be taken during the appropriate item (after the Cabinet Member’s introduction (and any comments from the leading officer) and before representations from visiting councillors.
Visiting Councillors Representation
To note any request from visiting councillors to make representations on an item for decision.
Note: Councillors wishing to speak about a particular agenda item are required to register three working days in advance if they wish to speak at a Cabinet Member Decision Day. Councillors will normally be invited by the Chairman to speak during the appropriate item (after the Cabinet Member’s introduction (and any comments from the leading officer) and any public participation).
1. That the pricing structure to match that of the MHR whilst allowing space in central Alresford for season ticket holders be agreed.
2. That new signage in Alresford, required to ensure visitors and residents are aware of location of short and long stay parking be noted.
3. That the need to monitor and review of these arrangements in partnership with local stakeholders following implementation, including as part of the Parking & Access Strategy, be agreed.
4. That the location of EV charging points be reviewed in the light of this decision.
5. That officers seek to ensure the provision for vans to park with season tickets, preferably through agreement with MHR or otherwise through adjustment to the Council area of the car park.
6. That a reasonable implementation period be determined with MHR, taking into account the reopening of businesses in Alresford and that communication be undertaken with permit holders and local stakeholders.