Venue: Walton Suite, Winchester Guildhall and streamed live on YouTube at www.youtube.com/winchestercc
Contact: Claire Buchanan, Senior Democratic Services Officer Tel: 01962 848 438 Email: email@example.com
Disclosure of Interests
To receive any disclosure of interests from Members and Officers in matters to be discussed.
Note: Councillors are reminded of their obligations to declare disclosable pecuniary interests, personal and/or prejudicial interests in accordance with legislation and the Council’s Code of Conduct.
– to note the names of members of the public wishing to speak on items for decision
Note: members of the public wishing to speak about a particular agenda item are required to register three working days in advance if they wish to speak at a Cabinet Member Decision Day.
Visiting Councillors Representation
To note any request from visiting councillors to make representations on an item for decision.
Note: Councillors wishing to speak about a particular agenda item are required to register three working days in advance if they wish to speak at a Cabinet Member Decision Day. Councillors will normally be invited by the Chairman to speak during the appropriate item (after the Cabinet Member’s introduction (and any comments from the leading officer) and any public participation).
1. That all tariffs be reviewed on a regular annual basis to ensure that they support the objectives of the parking and access strategy.
2. That an overnight charge equivalent to the 2 hour daily parking rate be introduced for parking after 7pm, and prior to 8am in central car parks only, from July 2023.
3. That an off peak season ticket in the park and walk car parks be introduced from October 2023.
4. That concessions to residents continue for existing resident parking permit holders until their City Council permits expire and be reviewed in the light of County Council decisions on the operation of their on-street scheme.
5. That the city council continues working with the County Council to achieve a coherent system of parking tariffs and concessions supporting the needs of residents, people who work in the city and visitors with transitional arrangements in place in the interim.