Attendance statistics for Councillor Hugh Lumby
|Total expected attendances:||7
|Present as expected:
|| 100% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||1
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend, whether in person or virtually, in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Present, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Present, as substitute, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in place of a committee member who could not attend.
- In attendance, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Hugh Lumby
||Business and Housing Policy Committee ,30/11/2021, 18:30
||Council ,12/01/2022, 18:30
||Council ,23/02/2022, 19:00
||Council ,18/05/2022, 19:00
||North Whiteley Development Forum ,10/02/2022, 18:00
||The Scrutiny Committee ,06/12/2021, 18:30
||The Scrutiny Committee ,15/02/2022, 18:30
||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Stephen Godfrey |