1. That the HRA Outturn figures for 2021/22 be noted, as detailed in Appendices 1 and 2 of report CAB3354.
2. That the carry forward of £0.038m of HRA revenue funding from 2021/22 be approved, as detailed in Paragraph 11.4 of the report.
3. That the extension of the current tenancy support programme into a third year 2023/24 be approved. Funded by the drawdown of the remaining unallocated funding for welfare support of £88,000, together with the underspend of £144,006 from 2021/22 as detailed in Paragraph 2.3 of report CAB3354.
4. That the Housing capital programme outturn for Major Works and New Build be noted, as detailed in paragraphs 11.5 to 11.8 and appendices 3 & 4 of report CAB3354.
5. That the funding of the 2021/22 HRA capital programme be approved, as detailed in paragraphs 11.10 & 11.11 and appendix 5 of report CAB3354.
6. That the re-forecast capital programme budget of £38.369m for 2022/23 be approved, as detailed in paragraphs 11.12 & 11.13 and appendix 6 & 7 of report CAB3354 that takes account of potential programme slippage.