1. That a strategy and approach for improving and managing public toilets in the district be agreed as set out in Appendix 1 of report CAB3411 and that authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Climate Emergency and Head of Programme to make any non-material amendments as required.
2. That a detailed action plan to fully deliver the strategy will be brought forward following further discussion and data gathering.
3. (a) that a supplementary capital estimate of £10,000, funded by the car parks reserve be approved, increasing the budget allocated in CAB3384 Parking and Access Improvement Programme from £200,000 to £210,000;
(b) capital expenditure of £210,000 be approved to improve toilets in Chesil and Worthy Lane car parks, and St Catherine’s and South Winchester park and ride car parks.
4. That, subject to Cabinet approval of CIL funding in October (CAB3426):
(a) a capital budget of £360,000 be approved; and
(b) capital expenditure of £210,000 of CIL funds for the works outlined in paragraphs 2.5 and 11.4.7 of the report be approved.
5. That the refurbishment of public conveniences in Wickham, Bishops Waltham, New Alresford and Denmead will be subject to outcome of further discussions with Town and Parish Councils.
6. That additional cleaning will be undertaken at the most heavily used public toilets utilising some of the reserve funding which was put aside for Pride in Place enhancements (as set out in paragraph 11.4.6 of the report).