Note: Owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and government guidance issued to stay at home, it will not be possible to hold this meeting in person. The Council has therefore made arrangements under the Coronavirus Act 2020, and subsequent Regulations permitting remote meetings, to hold the meeting virtually. If you are a member of the public and would like to listen to the audio stream of the meeting you may do so via www.winchester.gov.uk
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Forum is to act as an informal advisory body to discuss and engage with the public on the following issues, and advise the relevant authorities accordingly:-
1. Advise upon a vision for the development of the MDA at North Whiteley which will act as a template for the master planning process and subsequent planning applications and keep this under review.
2. Provide a response to key issues and options arising during the course of planning for and delivering the extension to the community at Whiteley, with input from local authorities, community groups and development interests.
3. Act as a sounding board where ideas, options and issues relating to the development can be considered before becoming part of the formal planning process.
4. Develop for consideration by the relevant authorities a community development strategy for the MDA.
5. Consider and advise upon the community infrastructure required to support and integrate the new and existing communities.
6. Consider good practice from development elsewhere and consider key findings for inclusion in the master planning process.
7. Consider and advise upon a strategy for the ownership and management of the social infrastructure and community assets.
8. Review progress reports on the development of the masterplan and relevant planning applications.
Support officer: Matthew Watson, Democratic Services Officer. Email: email@example.com 01962 848 317
Phone: 01962 848 317